Meet Our Partners
The HOME Rochester Program is a collaborative model and the program’s success relies on strong partnerships with a variety of partners.
Key funding partners include:
- City of Rochester
- Rochester Land Bank Corporation
- U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD)
- New York State Homes and Community Renewal
- JP Morgan Chase Bank & Participating Lenders
Housing Counseling Agencies provide pre and post-purchase counseling services to HOME Rochester buyers:
Local Nonprofit Construction Managers provide construction management and marketing services
- Ibero American Development Corporation
- ISLA Housing & Development
- Marketview Heights Association
- NCS Community Development Corporation
- Pathstone Corporation
- South Wedge Planning Committee
Local general contractors, local realtors, and our counsel from Underberg and Kessler LLP are also critical program partners.
HOME Rochester: Approved Bank Participants
Approved bank participants have attended a HOME Rochester Bank Training Seminar and have successfully provided mortgages for HOME Rochester participants. HOME Rochester homebuyers are NOT required to use the banks listed below but are encouraged to check with the City of Rochester and/or Program Manager to see if a bank works with the HOME Rochester program.